EHH participates in the Swan Hills Charter of the Little League Competition with two sets of rules applying to the game:
Key Points of Swan Hills By-laws....
The main points to be aware of on game day are:
- Maximum of 30 pitches (Exhibition Games), but can finish the batter.
- If a Pitcher pitches more that the maximum allowed pitches, they can continue to pitch to a maximum of 50 pitches, but cannot pitch in the next week’s game.
- A Pitcher that finishes an innings on 25 or more pitches cannot return to the mound in the next defensive innings.
- Once a pitches is removed from the mound they cannot return to the mound for the rest of the game.
- Once a Pitcher has pitched one or more balls, then cannot be placed in the Catcher position for the remainder of the game.
- A player cannot be place in the Catcher position for more than 2 defensive innings.